Planning Center Online Review
Worship software specifically designed for planning and organizing your worship service. This is not song display software. “Planning Center Online” allows you to schedule workers and volunteers as well as do CCLI reporting. A particular nice feature is the ability to store files online for everyone on your team to access. This is an online subscription service with the key being that your whole team can stay better connected and organized. All they need is a web browser and an internet connection. For those that don’t have this you can print out what you need for them. Online collaboration is the future of worship planning.
The company reports these features:
- Service Flows – Make sure your whole team is on the same page by adding every aspect of your service into Planning Center Online and then anyone that you want to will be able to access or edit the plan.
- Planning Matrix – See all of your upcoming services side by side so that you will be able to see the songs, people and notes for each service and edit them with ease.
- Song Database – Create your own music library online with customizable properties and multiple arrangements. Attach as many files as you want to each song or song's arrangement.
- Online File Sharing – With up to 15 GB of storage you may easily distribute your music, sermon notes, PowerPoint and any other files that your team needs without worry about e-mail size limits.
- Volunteer Scheduling – Easily and quickly schedule volunteers for each service and send out e-mail notifications. From e-mail notification volunteers can accept or decline the invitation. From there they can see plan details and notify of their availability.
- Chord Chart Transposing – Just copy and paste your chord charts into your song and identify what keys you want it in and they will automatically transpose it and generate a PDF for you.
- Customizable – There are several places within Planning Center Online that you can customize to fit the needs of your church
- Easy To Use – Elegant, easy, and web-based. You don't need to download, install, or configure anything (no IT department required!). All you need is a web browser and an internet connection.